Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Edwards Reunion is always so special to me. I love getting together with the family I don't get to see except at these gatherings. I have so many great-aunts and uncles, and aunts and uncles and cousins and enjoy spending time with them. It also means I get to see my grandparents! The highlight of my trip. I have really missed spending time with them. It was the greatest joy getting to grow up with both sets of grandparents and see them whenever we pleased. I was truly blessed as a child! I love my family so very much and look forward to the next time I can see them. I have many thank you's that I have not sent, so I will say it here until I can get those out! My Aunt Tammy was so wonderful. She watched the boys for me most of Saturday since I had a rough night and an early morning. She took them to the pond in the canoes, and picked huckleberries with them. Then made yummy pastries with the berries. My parents also helped with the boys and got them chocolate in the mornings and kept them out of my hair in the early morning hours! And my aunt Vickie, I cannot thank you enough for the help you gave our family. I am truly blessed.

No comments: