I got a kick out of this today. She is walking with her stroller and her lips are saying "ooooo" It's like she's afraid she's going to fall. She is much more cautious than the boys ever were!
Merissa! My mom sent your blog to me. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big Macady is. It seems like we were just hearing about her birth. I'm so glad I can finally keep in touch with you.
Welcome to our family blog! We are the Fleming's. Established in 1998. We have 6 beautiful children. Tanner, Caden, Branson, Kedrick, Macady and we just had little Kendyl. We stay busy with sports, school and church activities. We now live in Loveland, CO and still enjoy all the outdoor activities to enjoy!
2 comments:
Merissa! My mom sent your blog to me. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big Macady is. It seems like we were just hearing about her birth. I'm so glad I can finally keep in touch with you.
Your pics are so cute!
Just a quick note to let you know I am moving my blog to www.rebeccairvine.blogspot.com
To continue to follow me you will need switch over in your blog reader. Thanks!
Post a Comment