My Grandma Edwards passed away on May 10th, 2010. Here are some pictures from the "Celebration of Life" luncheon we had in her honor. It was great to get to see family I haven't seen in a long while and friends too. It was a really hard trip for me since I was so very sick with the pregnancy, but it all went really well. I was so happy I was able to go and spend time with my family, whom I love and miss dearly.
 |
| Kelsey Edwards (cousin), Dan Leonard, Tony Wendel (uncle), Grandpa |
 |
| Carly Edwards Bagley (sorry if I misspelled it!) with her daughter (cousin) |
 |
| Sister Sprattling, Cara Wendel (cousin) |
 |
| Hilary Edwards (cousin) with her dad Lonny (uncle), and Gary Edwards |
 |
| Mom reading grandma's life story during the video segment her and Vickie worked for hours on. |
 |
| Tony, Grandpa, and Tom Edwards (great uncle) watching the slide show. |
 |
| The memory table with the last family photo taken and the books I made of our trip. The small book was given to Grandma and Grandpa as a gift. It was all about our time together and the camping/fishing trip we took that year. |
 |
| Grandpa with his really good friend Bob and Sharie Murray |
 |
| Bonnie Edwards (great aunt), Cherie Cabral (cousin), her daughter Kylee, Vickie Leonard (aunt) |
 |
| Tom and Lindsay Patterson (cousin and husband) |
No comments:
Post a Comment