We had a few minutes before church so I had Steve get some belly shots to try and show how small my belly is. We were actually ready early since I had a meeting with the bishopric. I am now the new ward Choir Director! I'm excited but nervous. I hope I can live up to the role!
28 weeks, 3 days
This is my favorite one. I think I look cute with my little belly. We are on the 10 week countdown!
Welcome to our family blog! We are the Fleming's. Established in 1998. We have 6 beautiful children. Tanner, Caden, Branson, Kedrick, Macady and we just had little Kendyl. We stay busy with sports, school and church activities. We now live in Loveland, CO and still enjoy all the outdoor activities to enjoy!
1 comment:
You do look so cute! How fun to have nother girl. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you :).
Post a Comment